Selling lindens

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there

I was selling linden so far trough VirWox. Now they can't do that and I dont know where, and how to sell linden $. 

Is that posible any more?

I look @ LindeX sell option . If I sell Linden there, where this money goes?

Now I feel again like newbie. Lost. Lol

Please, I need simple answer. SL was 30% of my'n monthly income so I need to understund how that will work.

Thank you

You can only sell L's on the lindex due to new anti money laundering and fraud regulations that were issued in the US.  You sell the lindens and they go into your US Dollar account.  You can then request they process a credit (withdrawal) and send the money to a PayPal account.  Your account does not need to be verified, you just need to have one.  If PayPal is not available in your country, which it is in 193 of them, then you can have the money wired to your bank.

See here for more information.

• 2 weeks later...

yes that's the only way now , i lost 120000 lindens today because of that . i don't have mastercard , i do have a paypall account but i need a mastercard for that to activate . so i lost all my linden . i asked to get my linden back , no response , well it looks like i'm ripped of . everything i earned by playing 24/7 is gone . just gonna go to my lawyer and make sure i get what i withdrawed

it's also weird that none of the people with linden after their name didn't come online since 2012 . they just stealing from people and no one looks after it . i just tried to buy something with the us dollars i have on my account , and i can't , i need to put a credit card number before i can buy something with the money i have on my account , wtf are they doing ? is it so hard to give people the things they worked for .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.