How long does it take to get US$ deposited to PAYPAL account?

Felicity Heaney

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been a premium SL member since 2005, and I have loved my experience here. The recent changes to converting L to $  has me wondering how much longer I will continue. On 5/20/13 I converted L to US$ then had the US$ deposited to my Paypal account. It is now 5/25/15 and I have yet to see the money. It was processed on 5/20 and disappearred from SL and not to be seen again. Thankfully it was only a small amount because I wanted to test it out. I heard so many other complaints.... I did open a support ticket..... My question is "Has this happen to others and how long did it take for you to see it in your Paypal account?"

It would be nice to get paid instantly, both in RL and here.

I mentioned RL because at my work I fill out an electronic timesheet once a fortnight, which gets sent to Pay Office electronically, and the pay turns up in my bank account a week later. It all gets done electronically. Why it takes a week we've never questioned. We all accept this as very normal and have never even considered asking for the process to be speeded up. So if you think of your Process Credit like an rl work timesheet, and that pay day will be one week hence, then perhaps it will be easier to live with.

Me and another designer both transfered to paypal on the 21st and we both JUST got the deposit today so that was 7 days for us both so Idk seems to be getting slower and slower and I'm planning on taking my store to renderosity over the summer to make up for the waiting I have to do in sl now :/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.