How would I.......

BigThickNick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

make it so that I'm able to put my parcel back into my name after it is group owned? No one is left in the group except me. When I set it for sale back to myself it'll jump me up into the next land tier. How would I buy my parcel back without going into the next land tier?

BigThickNick wrote:

make it so that I'm able to put my parcel back into my name after it is group owned? No one is left in the group except me. When I set it for sale back to myself it'll jump me up into the next land tier. How would I buy my parcel back without going into the next land tier?

Your easiest option may be to create an alt and join it up to the group.

It also  depends on if your parcel made use of the 10% group bonus or not. Because then you get automatically bumped into the next tier level as sole owner if your land size is bigger than your recent tier level.

Let's say you're paying 25 US$/mth for 4096 m² but since you bought it initially for group you went all out and bought a 4506 m². Buying back the same parcel  as single owner you get bumped up to 8192 m² tier.:smileysurprised: So, yes, make an alt and have him/her join the group. Problem solved.:smileyhappy:

There's a lot to be said for keeping land group-owned, and the suggested "make an alt" will do that for you.

If, instead, you really want to make the land individually-owned, and if the question happens to be about holding double the amount of tier temporarily while transfering the land (not the 10% group bonus problem), then the solution is to just withdraw all your contributed tier from the group just long enough to buy the parcel back. When you do this (in the groups "Land & Assets" tab), it will warn you that more tier contributions are needed--and indeed they are, but you shouldn't have a problem if you buy the land from the group immediately after you save the group settings with no contributed tier. I've done it hundreds of times without incident.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.