HELP ~~~

TIG157

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Tig, we were all new to SL once, and believe me being new this day in time has to be a challenge. I've been in SL for almost 9 years now and not a day goes by that I don't learn something new about it. My best advice is to ask questions, either here or from those you meet, and every day the game will become easier. Half the fun of SL is learning new things, so welcome to our world, its an awesome adventure. So have a blast and don't worry if you don't know everything in the first week, no one ever does.

cinda Hoodoo wrote:

Hey Tig, we were all new to SL once, and believe me being new this day in time has to be a challenge.... So have a blast and don't worry if you don't know everything in the first week, no one ever does.

The first week? LOL. First year would be more accurate in my case. Metaphorically speaking, I'd say that by the end of my first year I could tie my own shoes, make my own lunch, and walk to the bus-stop all by myself.

And to the OP—definitely spend a little time searching both online and inworld. It's kind of a drag having to stop and learn so much before you can really jump in and start exploring but you will find the time well spent.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.