Looking for mesh monokini

StreamOfPraise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a mesh monokini that has appliers, or (even better, but I highly doubt this exists) by default the model supports prim breasts (lolas tango).

Example of what I'm looking for: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MESH-9t-designs-Bikini-1-11-in-1/3859059

That one is perfect in style, however it does not support lolas (I have it and tried it) in any way, even at the largest size.

Anyone willing to make a custom model that would be fine too, drop me an IM in-world or leave IM on forum for custom orders.

That style of monokini would be impossible to fit with Lolas unless it was custom made for you or made specifically for Lolas in size breast you wear.  If it had an applier, the strings running from the bottom to the bikini top would never hit in the right place.  The string needs to hit the bottom of the bra top, but with Lolas it would hit behind your breasts and look strange IMO.

• Like 1

It's lovely, but Amethyst is right. What would likely happen with that style in mesh is that the strings would end up looking like they were stabbing THROUGH the bottoms of your breasts. Awkward, and uncomfortable!

You're right in saying that mesh with generally appear to poke through somewhere when worn with prim breasts. However, with most things, this can be masked in some way - empire waists, tight fits, etc. The top tucks under the breasts, hiding the seam. What you're looking at, though, is stretched monokini that is a continuous shape from pelvis to nipple - there's nowhere for it to tuck up underneath the bust in that style. You would need what Amethyst says - something designed not only for Tangos, but for the Tangos in exactly the size you want to wear yours. Anything else will clip in a very awkward way.

That's not to say you can't commission something like that, though. You'll need to tell the creator EXACTLY what size your breasts are set to, however, and you won't be able to change that size at all and still wear that monokini. You might also find yourself paying a fairly good amount for that kind of commission.

I purchased this one. It's not mesh, but it is nice, and it does support Tangos. If you don't want to commission, or can't find anyone to take the challenge, or can't get soemthing you're happy with...that one's a good non-mesh bet.

• Like 1

StreamOfPraise wrote:

No prim breast applier is perfect. It will always clip somewhere when worn with mesh, or even clothing layer stuff. Yet that doesn't stop SL from being filled with appliers everywhere.

That's true but maybe the creator knows it would look very weird and doesn't want his products to look that way, even if you don't mind. 

Not every designer in SL is going to hop on the Lola bandwagon.  Some won't because they just don't like the way their clothes look with Lolas and other's because they don't care about the business it may bring them.  It isn't too hard to do when you are making system clothes to make an applier, but with mesh it is a different ball game.  The textures made to fit mesh clothes are entirely different than making textures for system clothes so it takes a lot longer and they don't feel it is worth the extra time it takes to make appliers for what returns they will see.

When you are down to so little coverage, just go naked!    What's the point of trying to cover such a tiny portion when most of your assets are uncovered already?

I suggest you contact the creator to see if they can custom create something for you.   Big boobs in RL require COSTLY custom creations...so, my guess it might be a bit costly to have this custom designed for your SL big boob.  Did I mention how costly custom creations are?    They probably need to be non-rigged mesh or scuplted add-on so you could adjust it  rather than a clothing texture that the appliers offer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.