Can't find a commercial land I'm looking for

ChicByTrinity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have spent several days looking for a suitable land for my new mainstore. I'm relatively new so I don't know everything and everybody. Can anyone help me out, please?

What I need:

1. Area larger than 2500m2
  2. 1000 or more prims
  3. clean and commercial neighborhood (no private houses/homes right next to it)
  4. rather good traffic, not a ghost town
  5. near the streets or on the beach (not in between of other lands and buildings)
  6. on the ground not in the sky (adding a skybox should be allowed)
  7. no amateurish looking shops nearby
  8. terraforming allowed
  9. reasonable prices (no more than ~3000-4000 a week)

It may sound demanding, but I put very high expectations on myself and my work. If or when you see it, you would understand it. :)
If something like that exists and it costs more, then I may still be interested. Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

For 1000 prims you need a parcel of at least 8500 sqm.

Once you own land it is completely up to you what you do with it. There is no sky land in SL, it's all yours from 0 up to the ceiling, 10000 meters or so. And terraforming is also up to you, nobody can disallow you that. But please note that on mainland the teraforming might be limited by LL, due to the general area.

When you want to rent in an estate it's all a matter of negotiations with your landlord.

We have some commercial parcels available in Lionheart, tho we aren`t like most estates and run a tight ship under Dirk Klees vision for the continent

The parcel is this one: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionheart%20Mufasa/233/162/27
It is not exactly what your looking for, but has a bonus prim setup for 2112sqm with 966 prims at l$1744 a week
There are residential ranging in size to increase the prim count and would benefit of splitting work&home regarding media settings.

Our full land listing: http://land.lionheartsl.com/lists/All_Properties_list.php
We work with a covenant that offers freedom, but put togather that we can prevent real eye sores/sim performance degredation along with a small community and good support coverage.
http://www.lionheartsl.com/index.php/covenant/

Feel free to look around and ask if you have any questions :)

Downside, you get me :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Hi,

I was just checking the same spot at  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionheart%20Mufasa/233/162/27 recently and almost bought it, but then I thought its land area is still too small. Prim count is okay, I just need about twice as much land area.

Then I checked the rest of Lionheart's commercial lands for sale, and the rest were even smaller. I saw some great lands in Commercial II area, but they were already taken as usual.

I didn't think it's gonna be so hard to find a land. :D

Why not just buy 1/8 region of Mainland? That gives you over 8Ksq.m. of space; carve out 2500 for your build and surround it by whatever you want. You'll pay some up-front if you really want beachfront, but the monthly tier would be well within your stated weekly budget. You'd have to bring your own traffic, of course, but that's the case in all but a very few locations anyway.

Hello ChicByTrinity .. I would love to invite you to come take a look at my Land I am currently Renovating.  It's a Homestead, Full sim.  Beachfront (or not) .. Recently divided into one half and 2 1/4.  You may IM me inworld Shyloks Resident if you wish to take a look.  Atm, I am currently building on one helaf.. a Beach Strip Mall, Concert Stage Club, Arcade.. the works. I would love for you to come see and possibly.. to be a part of our Family Business ther.  I hope to hear from you soon.  Thank You for your time dear.

Yours Truly,

Franklyn Aguias (Shyloks) :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.