I wish...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been on Secondlife for quite a while now.. (5 or so years.. am I ever gonna stop playing?!)  And it seems there always seems to be a lack of "fandom" things. Such as now, was looking for things related to Rise of The Guardians (a few weeks ago Avengers)   there is.. pretty much nothing. 
Was even gonna try and mod a Viss into a E. Aster Bunnymund... and then I remembered I can't mod worth a darn :P My Jack Frost is getting lonely... 

So what are some things that you wish there was more of? I'm just curious...  :matte-motes-nerdy:

Tabrina Ametza wrote:

I've been on Secondlife for quite a while now..
(5 or so years.. am I ever gonna stop playing?!) 
And it seems there always seems to be a lack of "fandom" things. Such as now, was looking for things related to Rise of The Guardians
(a few weeks ago Avengers) 
  there is.. pretty much nothing. 

Was even gonna try and mod a Viss into a E. Aster Bunnymund... and then I remembered I can't mod worth a darn
:P
My Jack Frost is getting lonely... 

So what are some things that you wish there was more of? I'm just curious...  :matte-motes-nerdy:

Intelligent people.

...Dres

Well said...

You fail to see a lot of fandom things because they're protected by intellectual property laws - it's illegal to recreate those characters unless you hold a license to them. Of course, people do it anyway; just give them time.

I'm with Dres, though. But then, I wish I saw more intelligent people in RL, too.

Tabrina Ametza wrote:

I've been on Secondlife for quite a while now..
(5 or so years.. am I ever gonna stop playing?!) 
And it seems there always seems to be a lack of "fandom" things. Such as now, was looking for things related to Rise of The Guardians
(a few weeks ago Avengers) 
  there is.. pretty much nothing. 

Was even gonna try and mod a Viss into a E. Aster Bunnymund... and then I remembered I can't mod worth a darn
:P
My Jack Frost is getting lonely... 

A couple of related posts from the Merchants Forum, one discussing Star Trek and the other Coca Cola.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.