Does anyone know.....?

Gaby0067

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you saw her inworld, unless it was a long time ago, clearly she does still play. Some people don't like to share the details of what they're wearing because they don't want to be copied. I think that's silly and selfish, because it deprives a creator of potential business, but that's just how I feel about it.

In any case, to be perfectly honest, in my opinion, that particular avatar looks slightly outdated. If, in fact, she hasn't been on in some time, that would explain it. Shape she could easily have created herself, by the way; many do, or edit a purchased or starter shape to get one they like.

The skin could be from Curio. Even if it's not, they're worth checking out, as they have lovely skins. The hair, I haven't the slightest, but if you're just looking for a straight hair with bangs and a hairband, you can look at any of the more popular brands. A hairband can always be purchased separately.

I do recommend developing your own style. There's nothing wrong with asking someone where they got their "______" if you really like it, but when you're talking about copying someone else's entire look, most people don't really want to be copied to that extent. There's so much out there, why not make yourself unique?

Her look is totally 2007, her hair was magika, and this particular model was taking of the world in 2008 for the creator.

You can still have "this look" whitouth wear the exacly same thing.

You can find this kind of hair at wasabi pills, laviere and alice project.

Better skins are made now, you can try al vulo for that skin tone.

aout the clothe.. thsi si super old fashion, try to look new itens, there are a bunch of colorfull ones around sl.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.