Steller Sunshine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 years later...

I have long been in awe of Steller Sunshine, though I have never met her.  Her reputation is of course legendary.  I have admired her famous beanstalk since not long after coming into SL;  and more recently, sailing in a narrow channel through Welsh, her home sim, I cursed a couple of logs which impeded my way - until closer inspection revealed that they had been placed there by Steller Sunshine.

Some time ago I noted that she had not logged in for a couple of years and was privately grieved to think that she might have exited 'first life' and not be seen around SL any longer;  but I now see that she has been back in world as recently as September, and so hopefully she will still grace SL with her presence from time to time.  Next March 13th will be her 20th birthday in SL, and it would be wonderful if there could be some event or acknowledgment to mark the occasion - as I understand it, she is SL's very first non-Linden citizen.

As a professional historian in RL, I would be most interested in any anecdotal recollections anyone may have to share about encounters with Steller, and indeed about the early days of SL in general.  I had hoped to join when I first heard about it, but unfortunately the state of Australian internet did not allow me to come in until 2008, so I rely on the genuine Early Beta-ers for their experiences.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.