This is a huge freaking dealio !

Miserlie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,  I have questions about my account.  I'm an adult with a premium  account paid in full for one year. I was blocked from charging my credit card to exchange L$ . I'm not happy about this so I placed money 45.00$  on a SL money account.  To my surprise I"m blocked again from using my own money to buy  L$. I'm asking for this  block to be lifted and  let me buy L$ freely with my account information. I don't understand why I'm having a hard time using my own money.If I cannot remade this I will close my account out and not return to SL. There are many other cyber worlds  that will not block me from using my own money.Please stop controlling what I spend this is my personal account.. Thank you  ,  cristine chase     Please contact me regarding this matter.. Thank you.

This is written for Firestorm, but it's applicable to all viewers:

If your Avatar is Partly or Totally Transparent, or parts of your avatar are rendered black

• Ensure that you are not wearing alpha layers that have hidden your avatar completely.
  • Please ensure that your video card drivers are fully up to date.
  • If you have more than one monitor, and run Firestorm on any but the primary, try moving the Firestorm window to the primary monitor.
  • Go to PreferencesGraphics and click the Advanced button near the bottom. Then at the bottom of the window, disable “Hardware Skinning” and click “Ok”. You may have to relog for this change to kick in.
  • If wearing an alpha layer causes other parts of your body to vanish, you may have this bug with version 3.2.2.24336. Do a clean install of version 3.2.1.24179, available on our downloads page.
  • If these don't help or are not applicable, then read on…

Try Billing.

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

ETA:

Honeyhoneybee wrote:

Please contact me regarding this matter..

We're all just residents just like you. Few people at LL read forum posts and even fewer respond.

Take a picture!  This happened to me once, at least 5 years ago, all that was left were my prim hair and shoes and a purse.  I have the pic framed and mounted in the hall in my SL home.  A great souvenir!

(As I recall, all I had to do to fix it was to relog.  But that advice is a bit dated)

I Am The Great Oz_001.png

I had something like that happen to me several years ago, but that was pre-mesh and pre-alphas.

I spent almost an entire evening with out a body and that was how everyone else saw me also.

I was very happy when I got my body back the next day, but it was fun for a night.

Miserlie wrote:

Butt seriously, who's going to help me find my body ? Before this event. :robotembarrassed:

sometimes it go like that when you wearing tattoo layers. same on the official viewer

when wearing tattoos and  take off/put on alphas or other clothing layers then it not refresh on your screen. it do on other peoples. just not not yours. dunno why

if so then fix is to take off the tattoos. should refresh then can put the tattoos back on and is ok after that 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.