LOLAS - Where to shop!?!

MaxineDarling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The boobies Show, Whore Couture Fair, cynful, TDR fusion, Luck inc, if you have a flicker account, check flicker blogs and blogs, by typing lolas tango, oh also Blah, The sugar garden, even Indira, and for skins, depend on what skin you are using, many creators are doing the appliers, AL VULO, glam affair, Deetalez which also have beautiful clothes, Glance, and many more

Check out the Tango clothing group inworld. They have a blog (for which I don't have the link on hand, at the moment, but it should be in the group links) with tons of clothing desigers who make clothing for Tangos, and they send out notifications very, very frequently advertising newly released outfits of all different kinds and from all different creators.

I love Patchword Heart, which has appliers for many of their outfits now; Izzie Button has released a couple of tops with appliers, as well as appliers for her skins; Bishes Inc. has some nice things, skimpy but pretty; Deetalez; GAWK; Carrie's is great for lingerie; and a bunch more that I can't think of at the moment. Also, doing a search for women's apparel with the keyword "Tango" on the marketplace pulls up tons of results.

Doing a keyword search for "Tangos" inworld pulls up a bunch of stuff, too.

It kind of depends what you're looking for. As with pretty much all of the previous implants - Universals, Ecorp, and the like - a lot of the clothing options are pretty skimpy. But with Tangos looking much more realistic, it seems much easier to also find casual, non-skimpy clothing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.