uhoh!!! space invader is coming

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 wrote:

Oh geez, it must be a sloooow day for news over there at channel 13.  But, look what else I found on their site:

Woman flashes, gets hit by car

"Down on the farm, 18-year-old Cherelle Dudfield can do whatever she wants. But when she flashed her breasts on Invercargill's main street recently, she created a serious traffic hazard.

After a night of drinking with her mates, Ms Dudfield was dared to flash at passing cars. One motorist copped such an eyeful he crashed into her.

"I stood on the centre line, flashed a couple of cars, got back in and they told me to do it again, so I did," says Ms Dudfield. "And then I saw a car coming towards me, on the middle of the centre lane driving up towards me, so I decided to run.

"And then I got hit."

http://www.3news.co.nz/Woman-flashes-gets-hit-by-car/tabid/423/articleID/134386/Default.aspx

So, totally changing the subject here, has anyone else done "flashing" in RL?   I have.  I've also done streaking, which is kind of like flashing, only you're naked. 

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

16 wrote:

Oh geez, it must be a sloooow day for news over there at channel 13.  But, look what else I found on their site:

Woman flashes, gets hit by car

"
Down on the farm, 18-year-old Cherelle Dudfield can do whatever she wants. But when she flashed her breasts on Invercargill's main street recently, she created a serious traffic hazard.

After a night of drinking with her mates, Ms Dudfield was dared to flash at passing cars. One motorist copped such an eyeful he crashed into her.

"I stood on the centre line, flashed a couple of cars, got back in and they told me to do it again, so I did," says Ms Dudfield. "And then I saw a car coming towards me, on the middle of the centre lane driving up towards me, so I decided to run.

"And then I got hit."

So, totally changing the subject here, has anyone else done "flashing" in RL?   I have.  I've also done streaking, which is kind of like flashing, only you're naked. 

Ms. Nightfire, I'm ashamed of you, tell us more.

Phil Deakins wrote:

It's nothing to be concerned about. The brown dwarf will have got us long before the Space Invader galaxy gets anywhere near
;)

I dunno. that dwarf taking a loooong time about it. like ages and ages

am practicing my side shuffle. just in case that space invader switch up to level 200000 billion all of a sudden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.