Lost 70 Linden dollars. The site is correct, but not in the game. Who took my money while I was away

JIucuk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

In the morning, when I left the game in the account remained amount of money. In the evening, went into a second life, but lost 70 Linden dollars. The site all right, but not the game. Who took my money while I was away?

3 answers to this question

What do you actually mean with "the side is correct"? Take a look at your transaction history to see all transactions made from your account. It could also be a display error on your viewer that show you an incorret number or you just forgot about something that charged you (like a group for example).

You mean in the dashboard on the website it shows the correct L$ balance, but not in the viewer? That's easy! The balance in the viewer is sometimes not correct. Click on the L$ balance in the viewer and it will refresh the value from the server. Then it should be correct again.

• Like 1

Don't worry about it.  The display on your viewer screen in world can be out of sync with your true balance.  You can force the viewer to update from the servers by clicking on the L$ symbol (not the Buy L$ link), or you can just ignore it and pay attention to the balance that shows on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account.  If that balance is not what you expect, check your Transaction History to see where money has gone and then, if necessary, call the Billing Office.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.