The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you Val, Trin and Hippie. :heart:

Now I need to find a way to use that appearance inworld... hmmm... not possible? Oh well...
:smileyindifferent:

(I think it would look silly and newbish if I slapped that image on a prim and wore it in front of my face. What?)  :robotsurprised:  :smileytongue:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I'm exhausted. Got a new house (very pretty and big, for just... 84 prims!!! Full mesh!). I will post pictures when I'm finished moving in all my furtinure. In the meantime, here's what I am at...
:D

moving.jpg

Oh sure, while you're moving into your new mansion, I'm forced to panhandle for change on the lonely streets of Forgotten City. If it weren't for the generosity of three automatons, who shook down a fourth for me, I'd not even have root-beer money...

Shaking Down the Automatons.jpg

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I'm exhausted. Got a new house (very pretty and big, for just... 84 prims!!! Full mesh!). I will post pictures when I'm finished moving in all my furtinure. In the meantime, here's what I am at...

moving.jpg

Oh sure, while you're moving into your new mansion, I'm forced to panhandle for change on the lonely streets of Forgotten City. If it weren't for the generosity of three automatons, who shook down a fourth for me, I'd not even have root-beer money...

LOL Maddy!  Hippie empty his pockets and gives Maddy some root beer money!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

moving.jpg

LOL Maddy!  Hippie empty his pockets and gives Maddy some root beer money!

Peace!

Bless you, Hippie.

If it were not for the generosity of people like you, I'd go thirsty while trendy French women stuff their villas with designer trinkets. The life of a street urchin is hard, but it builds character. I know that some day, perhaps far in the future, my years of hardship will be rewarded.

Until then, I shall persevere, as street urchins do.

Bless you, Hippie.

If it were not for the generosity of people like you, I'd go thirsty while
trendy French women stuff their villas with designer trinkets.
The life of a street urchin is hard, but it builds character. I know that some day, perhaps far in the future, my years of hardship will be rewarded.

:P

elle-decoration.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Bless you, Hippie.

If it were not for the generosity of people like you, I'd go thirsty while
trendy French women stuff their villas with designer trinkets.
The life of a street urchin is hard, but it builds character. I know that some day, perhaps far in the future, my years of hardship will be rewarded.

:P

elle-decoration.jpg

Well, oooh-la-la and la-di-da.

Go ahead and rub salt in the wounds of my desperation. How very French of you. Remember when you folks built us a huge bronze statue and convinced us to park it where everybody can see it, knowing full well it would turn green with envy for the French in the years to come? Well, we street urchins are not so easily fooled. So you go right ahead and enjoy your highfalutin furniture, I'm happy enough with my little kerchief filled with necessities. My childhood teddy bear, a bar of soap, a toothbrush, spare lightning bugs for my lantern, needle, thread and a dog-eared copy of Twain's "Innocents Abroad".

Oh, I almost forgot, could you spare a scoop of French Vanilla Ice-Cream so I might make a root beer float? There's nothing like French Vanilla in a root beer float.

Oh, I almost forgot, could you spare a scoop of French Vanilla Ice-Cream so I might make a root beer float? There's nothing like French Vanilla in a root beer float.

Sure Maddy, after being such a pest with you, this is the least I can do. Love ya!

vanille.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

moving.jpg

I swear Val, you are becoming like me ;) I have lost count of the houses I have :)

Have fun with the move and decorating your new place, look forward to seeing what you do with the place, and you look so damn adorable lugging those heavy suitcases around :smileyvery-happy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

hello everyone ! Coucou Hippie ...

I wish to everyone a great sunday !

here are my 2 edited pics for today (i will probably post less pics from now on, since im going back to rl work on tuesday, so less time for photoshop )

first one is in humanoid sim again (i still have a lot of snapshots from there i havent edited) :

humanoid-29.jpg

and the second one is (of course lol) goatswood ( i have tons of snapshots from there too lol.. i really fell in love with this village)

goatswood-village-8.jpg

This one is a really fun memory... the guy is the back is my friend Herk.. he joined me while i was taking snapshots there and then he came at this porche. I was at the other side and said in IM rigth away "dont move ! pic ! shhh".

Everytime i switch to high or ultra graphic for pics, my fps lower a lot and in goatswood i had so many lag that i was getting a 0.2 fps everytime i was using ultra graphic.. so it was long for every click to react. Herk knows it and he s usually patient.

So i saved the snapshot in my hard drive but then, i wanted to post one in my feed.... so i refreshed my camera.. and clicked on "share" button...

when i checked in my feed... guess what i saw ? Herk, in the meantime, had rezzed a cube on the floor ! And the box was on the pic in the feed !... So of course, i rant to him.. and what he said ?

"you said "don't move", you never said "don't rezz anything"....

that caused, of course, a big burst of laughter ! As usually, when i hang out with him btw.....

Trinity, absolutely beautiful pics :)  I especially love the first one, that is a Sakura Tree if I am correct?  I wonder if you might see fit to selling me a copy of that, I would love to hang it in my home :)

Truly lovely work :)

• Like 1

Saraya Starr wrote:

Getting ready for tonight, trying for the 80's Rocker Chick look
:)

Wow that's a great great look ! you look absolutely gorgeous !

and thank you for your kind works about my pics, it means a lot to me :smileyhappy:

idk if its a Sakura tree, i dont even know what is Sakura tree lol.... but well yes.. as i said, it seems that trees inspire me... 

here is the new one i made today : 

Never.jpg

and sure, ill be delighted to gift you the pic you want inworld. Im going to upload it right now and put it on the prim i use for my pics inworld. If you want, you may visit my gallery inword :https://secondlife.com/destination/petit-chat-art-gallery . Then if you see anything you would like for your walls, just im me, ill be really delighted to send them to you :smileyhappy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Getting ready for tonight, trying for the 80's Rocker Chick look
:)

Wow that's a great great look ! you look absolutely gorgeous !

and thank you for your kind works about my pics, it means a lot to me :smileyhappy:

idk if its a Sakura tree, i dont even know what is Sakura tree lol.... but well yes.. as i said, it seems that trees inspire me... 

here is the new one i made today : 

Never.jpg

and sure, ill be delighted to gift you the pic you want inworld. Im going to upload it right now and put it on the prim i use for my pics inworld. If you want, you may visit my gallery inword :
 . Then if you see anything you would like for your walls, just im me, ill be really delighted to send them to you :smileyhappy:

You are an absolute doll Trinity :) Thankyou for your kind words. *jumps around all excited and plans where to put her new pic* :smileyvery-happy:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.