SLURL in notecard

Muletta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know how to make a SLURL, and can do it in my profile and my group.

But when I try to paste a SLURL into at notecard, it doesn't work. The line does not turn blue, and no one can use the slurl to tp to the locations, I want them to.

Anyone who can tell me what to do?

So I can't  use slurl in notecards? But I can use landmarks?

The destinations I want to put in my notecard, are only from different places on my own land, so the lMs are full perm for me.

Yet I do not quite understand what you mean Cerise.

Open your notecard and inventory. Locate the desired landmark inside your inventory, click and drag it from inventory into the notecard. Save the notecard. Anyone who opens it will see a clickable landmark - same as it looks in inventory. If they click it, it will create a landmark in their inventory. 

Extra tip - this is a cool way to save all your current landmarks into one single notecard.

Good luck:)

Thank you Tamara, I just tried to do what you say, and succeed - I am very happy for the help I get in this forum. Thanks again.

Now I just have to find out, how to make the nc display on the screen of the ava who took it by touch :matte-motes-grin:

Orca Flotta wrote:

If you have a nc giver and ppl clicker it, the nc will pop up on their screen automagically.

A lot of people keep this disabled. I think all viewers have the option, but I'm not 100% on that.. I always keep it disabled and have done it that way for a long time. It can be terribly annoying to have multiple textures, notecards and such sent to you and have them pop open right away. I prefer manually opening them as needed. Of course I'm usually multi-tasking while inworld too, so that probably plays a role for me, lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.