SPAM but i cant report him Oo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello, i try in english and then in german :D

Here is a Spammer I cant report him !!! He is sending me all the time a link to : http://goonsquad.co

the name of the spammer is SamualDrakey Resident  this person is not reportable..it works not pls help what can i do against him ? i have mute him but the spam all the time comes^^

In german ;:

Hallo ich bekomme andauernd trotz mute von Samualdrakey resident SPAM der mich zu http://goonsquad.co weiterleiten will..Das ein Permanent spam ich bekomme den nicht weg........PLS HELPPPPPPPPPP HILFEEEE :)

Make sure it is not coming from an object you are wearing. Go to your inventory and type WORN in the search and detach anything that doesnt seem right. Sounds like you need to mute the actual object.
Oh you might ask in the German forums if the english one doesnt work so well for you

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Deutsches-Forum/bd-p/GermanForum

First, delete his name; we're not allowed to post names here.

Next, remove EVERYTHING you're wearing. See if that helps. If it does, wear it all again, one item at a time, until you're either fully dressed or you start getting spam again. If you do start getting spam after wearing an item, take the item back off and delete it.

If he's sending you the link in IM's, block him. Click his name in chat to view his profile, and choose the "block" (or "mute," in some viewers) button. He won't be able to send you IM's anymore.

ETA: Glad you found a fix!

I got the same landmark offerings at a certain location from the same guy.

Obviously that resident has dropped a bunch of greeter devices along the road,
where the H4-Tourpod is going.
Solution:
If you have time, the viewer gives you the location of the device, when you decline the offer.
Find it, report it. Device might be transparent, so CTRL+ALT+T makes it visible.

If you don't have time, go somewhere else. It'll stop.

Yes, I had a problem with the same spammer - it was coming from objects not on my land, but land next door.  someone droped hundreds, and I do mean hunds of prim worth of these spam objects in the region.  Some landowners of returned the objects and others have not which pretty much means anyone trying to come to my store right now crashes due to the overload of spam AND lag generated by all those scripts.  My business partner (and the official, on record land owner) has been in touch with LL about this to no resolution.  The hundreds of prim worth of spamming,s cripty objects created by the same individual that shall not be named, are stillc urrently cluttering our region - mainland so we can't even do a sim reset.

am I missing something here, we are talking about a spammer, it all well and good telling the person how to prevent this but the spammer I assume will move on to other person who may now know about forums, surely LL need to investiage this and if its found that he is spammer then ban him,  why is the onus always on the persons  LL have a duty too of investigating this,

This was something I had to endure with trolls, I never got much help at all from LL, only to tell mute them,

Its like the police saying to me dont go down that road your get stabbed,  opps are you not the police?????

• 4 weeks later...

they are hitting in Kaemi and Lordshore now.  my neighbors are having problems too.  If it is something you are wearing, wouldnt we all have to be wearing it to be affected?  I guess these boneheads have nothing better to do with their time, huh?  they chased a shopping customer from my shop this morning too.  so frustrating!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.