Confessions of a Forum Troll

Paul Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perrie Juran wrote:

<threadjack>

It has been brought to my attention that I now have my own personal Troll in the Forum.

I was completely unaware of this until someone sent me some screen shots.  I never got to see the posts because they had been removed before I got here. I was not the one who reported them.

Please, if you see someone trolling me, do not report them.

They are
MY
troll, not yours!

Besides,  I find my Troll's comments very cute.  They gave me a serious case of the Warm Fuzzies.  And it tickled me pink to know that I now have my own personal Troll. 

Thank you.

</threadjack>

Yeah, but yours was such a lame-o. Not even a challenge. You need to get one that sometimes posts seemingly relevant comments other places now and then so it's not so obvious. Yours was just hammering away and not doing a very good job of it, either.

I fully understand you not wanting anyone to RIC 'em, though. It's good just to let the stuff sit there and be.

nuuu nuu nuuu All the forum trolls are MINE!

I had them first and I am the one able to coax them out from the feeds best of all.

Leave my forum trolls ALONE!!! :matte-motes-crying:

I mean how often is your attention drawn to some 100 page diatribe that no-one ever sees

except the trolls themselves and its all about people who dont even know its happening?!

and and... most of them are banned and dont even go inworld? o.0

Like how cool is THAT!  *shrugs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.