Confessions of a Forum Troll

Paul Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gadget Portal wrote:

I troll the SL forums. That's the confession. Every time I tell myself I'm going to try to be more helpful or more productive here, I see a post by someone that's the perfect setup, and I can't resist getting them riled up.

Some people react in ways that make it absolutely, crazy fun. And to those people, I say thank you for making it so much fun.

To those that have been sucked into long arguments with me, I say this- stop taking me so seriously, I'm a forum troll!

So you say, but your thread's been hijacked by Ludicceon and you're being largely ignored. Your trolling technology is hopelessly out of date. I don't know why you even bother - they should have minimum system requirements for trolling here.

Trolls are worthless cowards until they post a video of them trolling people in real life. You know, find the biggest, baddest looking guy in the subway or on the bus and start your game. If you do that, we're talking to a pro. If all you do is sit in your office chair being snarky all day, then you deserve pity, not admiration.

Gadget Portal wrote:

I troll the SL forums. That's the confession. Every time I tell myself I'm going to try to be more helpful or more productive here, I see a post by someone that's the perfect setup, and I can't resist getting them riled up.

Some people react in ways that make it absolutely, crazy fun. And to those people, I say thank you for making it so much fun.

To those that have been sucked into long arguments with me, I say this- stop taking me so seriously, I'm a forum troll!

i don't know if we ever did or not..

but if we did..it was only because..i knew you didn't know that i knew you knew what you were doing..so i let you think that i thought  that you thought that it was like that..

but that's just if it ever happened..which i can't remember if it did or not..

so you're welcome..

hehehe

:P

<threadjack>

It has been brought to my attention that I now have my own personal Troll in the Forum.

I was completely unaware of this until someone sent me some screen shots.  I never got to see the posts because they had been removed before I got here. I was not the one who reported them.

Please, if you see someone trolling me, do not report them.

They are MY troll, not yours!

Besides,  I find my Troll's comments very cute.  They gave me a serious case of the Warm Fuzzies.  And it tickled me pink to know that I now have my own personal Troll. 

Thank you.

</threadjack>

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.