Animation speed?

Teagan Tobias

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4094 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have found that you can increase and decrease the animation speed by 10% by drilling down down down in the menus.

What is the faster way to do that?

And where do you see what the increase or decrease is set to?

If I am dancing and need to alter the speed of the dance, the song will be over by time I make adjustments going by the only way I see to make changes.

I KNOW there is an easier way, please point it out to me. :)

(I am using the Beta LLV3 with Starlight skinning)

Thanks for your help.

If that were the way it worked, then I would have no idea what others are seeing my avatar do. I may think I am dancing but others could see me sitting on the floor not moving, that is, if others do not see what I see. So it does not sound like that should be the way it works. I guess my alt and I will need to do some testing.

Good thought, thanks.

All animations are played viewer side - always. Whatever you do - it's for your eyes only. :)

Get 3 Avatars - you - your alt - a dancing avatar.

Look into another direction - turn back and you and your alt see the dancing avatar in different positions. Your viewer stopped the animation while you looked away and continues when you look back - not in sync anymore.

WOW, WHAT A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT! That was the one driving force behind me using Nirans viewer, and now I find it does not matter. The only good part is, it does not bother me so much now if s/he quits updating his viewer like s/he is talking about.

Thanks for the help. I guess ignorance really is bliss.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4094 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.