Guys,my computer brake down :(( and uninstall second life!!

nellymonkone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

nellymonkone wrote:

Guys,my computer brake down
:(
(  and uninstall second life!! Does my avatar exist still with my account,before brakeing?

If i unstall again?

"Heaven, Hell, Purgatory and Limbo. Those were the four big places to go...yeah. Heaven was the only one they showed you pictures of. Drawings. I assume they were drawings, right? Artist's conception of Heaven. You'd find that in, uh, sometimes you'd find that in Treasure Chest, the comic book with Chuck White, the Catholic comic book. (smattering of applause) Yeah, a Chuck White fan. Yeah, occasionally you'd see a picture of Heaven. Heaven was always a lot of yellow and white light, lot of vertical lines. Lot of clouds. Might have been clouds, might have been apartment buildings; you weren't really sure. And a lot of tall angels. Y'ever notice that? Except for the cherubs, all the angels were really tall dudes, yeah. And all blonde. They had far too many blondes in Heaven as far as I was concerned.

Hell, they never showed you any pictures of Hell; Hell was real easy to understand. Hell was fire and anyone can dig fire, right? "Hey, Hell is like burnin' a hundred Christmas trees an' jumpin' right in the middle, y'know?"

Purgatory was weird. Purgatory was temporary Hell. It was like it was as bad as Hell but...you knew you were goin' home, man. Often wondered if they had like, short time clubs in Purgatory, y'know. Little buttons- "I'm short two eons, man, hey. I could do an eon standin' on my head, man." Purgatory.

The weirdest of all was Limbo. Limbo was where they sent unbaptized babies. The reasoning was, "It wasn't their fault". Yep. Can't see God if you're not baptized, but you were too young to make the decision- whip 'em into Limbo. OOO! What could limbo have been, man? (makes spooky noises) "Welcome to Limboooo." I think they've since canceled Limbo. I'm not completely sure, but I think when they, uh, purged a few of the saints, they called off Limbo, too, yeah. Hope they promoted everyone, sent them to Heaven, y'know. Didn't just cut them loose in space, right..yeah."    George Carlin

My guess is going to be it's in Limbo until you log back in.

well, for logging in sl you need a viewer. the one you was probably using is the official sl viewer that you downloaded from the sl website. 

when you said your comp broke you also said it uninstalled your viewer. At least its what we understood. So if you cant find anymore the SL viewer you was using before on your comp, you have to download it again from the SL webpage and that's it. Then you will be able to log again in sl with your avatar's name and your password :smileyhappy:

Heck, I still don't get Nelly's problem.

If and when my compi breaks down (for any particular reason) the last thing it does is uninstalling the viewer.

/me speaks with a machine-like voice: "Uh oh, I feel so weak, having memory loss. Seems one of my RAM modules is burning out."

/me makes sniffing noises. "Oh noes! The PSU is packing it in ... can't survive much longer. Oh the stink, I can't take it anymore. Let me quickly uninstall the SL viewer before I die. Or should I better get rid of that stupid windows thing? Or Office? Or Photo Sh...... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargs...."

Nope!

Doesn't happen that way.

Your avatar will just be going to all those busy sl clubs without you. :) I'm kidding, but if the region your character was in before you logged off last time is down when you log back in, you just might think I'm serious.

Anyone remember that? Logging off somewhere secluded and logging back in at a hub somewhere full of people because a region went offline for a while?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.