Saving Preference Settings

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

So I've taken the plunge again and I am trying out Firestorm for the fourth time after using Phoenix for so many years. This time i think its for real and intend to carry on using it, especially after the nice people have made a setting that almost mimics Phoenix. The only problems I have at the moment though are, my settings aren't saved every time I log out. More specifcally the Look At settings. I tick the boxes I want, so that no one can see my look at targets. But everytime I log back in, the setting have reverted back to default. Does anyone know How I can save them permanently please. I do apply and close, but its not working.

Another issue, is the photo on my log in screen is always the same one from when i first started using it again. Again can anyone help please?

Do you have the latest version (4.3.1.31155) and have you you done clean re-install?  If not, I suggest to do so.  It prevents conflicts with old installations, to mix up and interfere with the fresh new one.

Do this: Clean reinstall

Do exactly as instructed there.  It is very important.

• Remove any existing Firestorm version(s)
• Delete settings
• Delete cache
• Clear custom cache (if you have made it)
• Re-install Firestorm
• Login
• Let your inventory load fully before doing anything else

Rachael Aldrin wrote:

Hello,

Another issue, is the photo on my log in screen is always the same one from when i first started using it again. Again can anyone help please?

Drake's answer is probably the best way to go in general. On your second question, if you're talking about the image of you that shows when you actually get logged in (rather than the Firestorm page you log in from) I believe that resets whenever you set Home.

I couldn't find that on the Firestorm support page, but it should be easy enough to check. Log in, move to where you want and wear what you want, set Home (this of course assumes you have a regular home spot), log out and back in and see what happens.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.