Sign in to follow this  
LyricalBizarre

On my 8th day of waiting for my cashout for a very very small amount of money.

Question

LyricalBizarre wrote:

Well for every day the Lindens have delayed my payment I require 100 free uploads. Yes that's very very fair.

Good luck with that. Let us know how it turns out.

ETA: RE "Of course no Linden will check this question, ..." Yeah, they hardly ever come here.

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

LyricalBizarre wrote:

Well for every day the Lindens have delayed my payment I require 100 free uploads. Yes that's very very fair.

Good luck with that. Let us know how it turns out.

ETA: RE "Of course no Linden will check this question, ..." Yeah, they hardly ever come here.

• Like 2

No, Lindens will never check your question.  They never come here. This is a resident-to-resident forum.   We are all SL residents like you. 

I suspect that Linden Labs is collapsing.  If you have a business here I would attempt to get your money. but LInden won't let me get mine.  I've got 1000 real dollars that they say I can only have at the rate of 9 dollars a month!  I'm going to stop my business and log on once a month to try and get as much as I can but I doubt LInden Labs will be around for the 100 months it will take to get my money at that rate!

You may request a review of your account to increase your limits. Please visit the support system and submit a ticket.in the category BILLING >>> Lindex Billing and Trading Limts Review Request

Zara, Really. I cashed out $99 to my PayPal account last month. Do you have the email you received from Linden Lab stating that limited cash out rate? Or did you get that notice from some 3rd party exchange other than the LindeX™ Exchange.