On my 8th day of waiting for my cashout for a very very small amount of money.

LyricalBizarre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have sent a cashout request January 2nd and still nothing came through to Paypal. It's January 10th today. I am not the only one, some have their request even longer with no sign of the money. Is the Linden Labs company that incompetent? For the past month, the promise to send cashouts within 0-5 days has been severely breached. I'm sensing a sign of failure with funds.. now what does that say about a company that does not have money to pay its partners?

Hmmm....

Right.

Well for every day the Lindens have delayed my payment I require 100 free uploads. Yes that's very very fair.

Of course no Linden will check this question, because they're too busy processing cashout requests. Or NOT processing them.

Yes I am very angry. Yes I need that money paid into my account YESTERDAY. Yes this will NOT do.

7 answers to this question

I suspect that Linden Labs is collapsing.  If you have a business here I would attempt to get your money. but LInden won't let me get mine.  I've got 1000 real dollars that they say I can only have at the rate of 9 dollars a month!  I'm going to stop my business and log on once a month to try and get as much as I can but I doubt LInden Labs will be around for the 100 months it will take to get my money at that rate!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.