Re: Help finding a SkIN please?

Love Bonham

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Try the fab free blog. Right now there are many many really nice skins available for free or very cheap. Sometimes you have to join a group and wear the group tag in that store to get the free skin. Sometimes the group costs to join. You can join the fab free group in SL, and use their group IM to ask where to find things too.

Soon you will have more things than you know what to do with.

ETA I wasn't talking about the 99 $L skins currently at the top of that page. Scroll down more, read the descriptions and you will find free ones. (Even though, your post did not specify a price.) For instance, this dance club has a white table with a black BELLEZA sign containing a free female skin, in front of it (among other freebies on that table.) Also, if you join Gala & Rita Design Announcements group, and look in notices there is a whole pack of free female skins from Curio. 

Those are current things so if someone does those things and the offers are gone, don't be upset. That's the point of checking the blog or fab free group at the time you need things. Offers change constantly as merchants make new things.

Yes i deletted the picture, but Im not a fan of Noya, most skins are blurry and target to new people (thats why the low price) , cant be compared to big ones like Redgrave or Laqroki, according to my taste again, and sorry I dont want to offend anybody, but this skin is not Noya for sure.

And Amethyst is not redrave either :(

This is the skin:

Looks like Belleza to me. Looks very familiar. Where did you find the photo, or how new is the photo? It could be a recent freebie which would've probably been blogged on the fab free website. 

I'd say try Belleza first and then maybe Al Vulo, but I will keep trying to remember where I think I've seen that one before.

Sorry I didn't catch the part where others were talking about a specific skin until after I posted last time, but I left my post as it was, because it might help others too. And if you do need nice skins, those are.

The best skin places i have found so far are Belleza (very expensive though), al vulo (okay skin, good price), Pink Fuel (all time favourite) and The Skin Factory. Try these places if you dont find the skin im sure you will find one you like 

It's hard to tell where this skin come from 'cos we might also dealing with tattoo make ups and lashes. I can make my avi look different depends on the makeup or even only lipstick im wearing. This skin on the photo looks a bit close to GRACIA skin from redgrave (try the darker tones ). I hope you find the skin soon. Good luck!;)

The eyebrows did look a lot like the Grazia skin at Redgrave. Go look at it and see. When that was said I thought yes that's where I have seen that skin before. Then maybe this person put other makeup on it to modify the face, which is why no one can think of this exact face.

It would be easier though, with a closeup of the face, and a photo that wasn't so dark. 

But I think it's either Belleza or the Grazia at Redgrave, with makeup layer on top. Try the demo of that one and see if you like it. I would also try recent skin fairs and stuff, if this is a recent ad.

ETA: Why do you keep removing the photo? It is possible someone could come in later and see the photo and help you.

• 10 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.