Emergency, My life force is being SUCKED out of me!!!

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

> So I used to dance and I currently model. Unfortuanately that leaves me no room for meeting people who arent stuck in

> the gutter 100 percent. I would like to meet more people who have a great sense of HUMOR because I feel like I am >being  sucked dry...and not in a good way.. PLEASE HELP!

Hmm, depending on what your looking for, I have a place that you might like to check out, it does have it's share of funny people (read naughty...), not to mention a house full of cages, traps and well, naughty people...

Ohh, I don't know how to do SLUrl's, but you can search for it, open search and look for "Judie's Place", you might even meet me down there...

Judie

Next time you are online in SL open the world map and locate a little button that says "Copy SLURL to clipboard", and just paste it here or anywhere on the web, notecard etc.. The SLURL you get this way will teleport any person who clicks it to the same place where you were standing when you made it.

If the place has a forced landing point your SLURL will teleport the person to the landing point on that same parcel.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

So I used to dance and I currently model. Unfortuanately that leaves me no room for meeting people who arent stuck in the gutter 100 percent. I would like to meet more people who have a great sense of HUMOR because I feel like I am being sucked dry...and not in a good way.. PLEASE HELP!

I am going to suggest a few of the Blues Clubs as a place to meet people.  Especially Junkyard Blues.  My experience is they tend to have a more mature, settled crowd. A lot of good banter goes on in local chat.  And while the chat can get naughty at times, they generally don't tolerate any one being rude.  I've had a ton of good laughs there.  Especially when Fiery, Bard, Doc or Thunder are DJing.  And the owners take a very hands on approach to make people feel welcome. 

And the Blues is not all "blue."

If that does not interest you, you might want to look into some groups.  Many things to do in SL.  Sailing, surfing, poetry, art.  These are things that are not all sex, sex, sex.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

So I used to dance and I currently model. Unfortuanately that leaves me no room for meeting people who arent stuck in the gutter 100 percent. I would like to meet more people who have a great sense of HUMOR because I feel like I am being sucked dry...and not in a good way.. PLEASE HELP!

We're all stuck, just in different ways. Use your angel wings and fly away.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I am going to suggest a few of the Blues Clubs as a place to meet people.  Especially Junkyard Blues.  My experience is they tend to have a more mature, settled crowd. A lot of good banter goes on in local chat.  And while the chat can get naughty at times, they generally don't tolerate any one being rude.  I've had a ton of good laughs there.  Especially when Fiery, Bard, Doc or Thunder are DJing.  And the owners take a very hands on approach to make people feel welcome. 

And the Blues is not all "blue."

If that does not interest you, you might want to look into some groups.  Many things to do in SL.  Sailing, surfing, poetry, art.  These are things that are not all sex, sex, sex.

Thank you for you suggestions! Ill look them up! I dont mind a little dirty but all the time gets a little old. Thanks for listening to my rant. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I second Junkyard Blues, its perfect, with great tunes, a friendly crowd, and DJ's and Hosts that try and make everyone feel welcome, plus they don't spend all their time spaming local chat for tips.

There is also no moving floors or rotating spotlights.

Also, gestures are permitted but not to the point they disrupt the normal flow of local chat.

I personally only like to have my floors move AFTER a few drinks :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.