Hi, I'm Danbo huBot a human robot

DanboKnows

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Do you have Kiyohiko Azumas permission to use their characters name? Does ASCII Media Works know about this?

I vote for that question as the most silly question of the day.

Why?

Cause its silly to rise your finger and say "no, no, no!" just because someone named their avatar after some character. It has happend millions of times again and again in everykind of computer-/videogame/forum. And do you no what? Nobody cares.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Do you have Kiyohiko Azumas permission to use their characters name? Does ASCII Media Works know about this?

Why?

Cause its silly to rise your finger and say "no, no, no!" just because someone named their avatar after some character. It has happend millions of times again and again in everykind of computer-/videogame/forum. And do you no what?
Nobody cares

Aside from the content creators. and the trademark holders... and the copyright holders... and the company that licensed the content in the first place.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Why?

Cause its silly to rise your finger and say "no, no, no!" just because someone named their avatar after some character. It has happend millions of times again and again in everykind of computer-/videogame/forum. And do you no what?
Nobody cares

Aside from the content creators. and the trademark holders... and the copyright holders... and the company that licensed the content in the first place.

AGAIN....NOBODY cares! There haven't been a single cause where a someone got trouble because of a characters name in an online game/virtuall world. There are millions (again millions of avatars, characters and what not) who use a name that is not their own.

Its stupid to try to scare someone with that. :catlol:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.