Skin and shape

Lipta Bluebird

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For some reason my skin and shape are not showing on my Avi. I have tried re logging, reinstalling, rebaking, testing char. 

i took off all tattoo's, taking off all clothing (which I think migth be the source). I am at a loss as to how to fix this issue. My head and arms and legs, and even my tail show up but nothing else. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

(Bump!)

Ok. You say you've tried a lot of ways to fix this, including a character test.  When you are at the character test stage, what happens?  Do you see a default avatar? Or are parts missing or strange to look at? 

If your avatar looks complete when you do the character test, then the fault lies in what you're adding to your avatar, and if this is the case, then you need to apply skin, shape, clothing all individually until you find the thing that is causing your avatar's appearance to go awry.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to return to this thread for a couple of days. Are you still having the same problem? I was hoping others on these forums would come forward with their expertise and advice too.  Maybe you have submitted a support ticket to LL by now; or if you are a premium member, have a go with Live Chat.

(Go to Live Chat or submit a support ticket via the "help" button at the top of this screen - then options are listed on the right hand side of the subsequent screen.)

So sorry I am unable to help you in this moment.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.