What's up?

zigazav

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What's up residents? I'm stuck without using a computer that I'm allowed to download on, so no SL for me. I'd like to hear what all of you have been up to lately. It may be enjoyable for me, even though I cannot be in-world for quite a long time. Well? Share with me what you've all been up to lately. I'm nearly sure many of us here would like to hear it.

Looking for some land. I finally found a piece of land I fell in love with, and it was too big, so I split it in half and sold the other half. The new owner decided to raise the ground level and now my second floor balcony is blocked. Since there isn't anything I can do about it, looking for a new home.

It sounded to me like you want to hear what RL things peoiple have been up to, but others read it as SL things. So, just in case it's RL things - or even both - here are a couple of RL things that I've "been up to" lately.

To fill some time, I've been doing jigsaws lately. I got a few from charity shops and I also found a second-hand bookstall that also sells jigsaws. They buy them back when I've done them and I get more. So each jigsaw provides many hours of enjoyment for me and costs extremely little.

A friend recently encouraged me to start oil painting again. It's decades since I last did it and I thought about it. Today I bought the equipment I need and what I hope will be sufficient colours of paint, but I'll probably need to add to them.

On reflection, your statement, " It may be enjoyable for me, even though I cannot be in-world for quite a long time" does sound like you're interested to hear SL things that people have been up to, but I'll still post this - in case interrested anyway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.