A Nice Skin With Freckles?

CuteHunniTeddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone I'd appreciate as much help as possible, with store names and opinions.

I'm looking for a new skin, no makeup or very natural makeup with nice freckles

or, just nice freckles on tattoo layer.

I use a toddleedoo mesh avatar so the body isn't really important, just the face

CuteHunniTeddy wrote:

Hi everyone I'd appreciate as much help as possible, with store names and opinions.

I'm looking for a new skin, no makeup or very natural makeup with nice freckles

or, just nice freckles on tattoo layer.

I use a toddleedoo mesh avatar so the body isn't really important, just the face

my skin doesnt have freckles but i have a makeup kit that comes w/ freckles .. 2 different freckle patterns in fact .. i recommend that cuz its more versatile .. can wear em or not :)

Jeanne

Pink Fuel has some cute freckle skins I love and Glam Affair has freckle tattoo layers (for face and/or body) that you can buy separate. 

Personally I wear a couple of freckle layers and beauty marks that a friend of mine makes, since most skin-mods I've tried don't show up much if I'm wearing my dark skins. I can give you her name if you don't find anything you like.

Happy shopping! :}

Hi Hunni,

If you like, i can try to make a cute skin for you with freckles, plus a seperate tattoo layer with only freckles (if you want to wear another skin than the one i made).

Would be helpful if you know an example of a skin which you like (which doesn't have the freckles), then i can try to make it in the same style (with freckles). I will also check the "toddleedoo mesh avatar", to get an idea.

Or, if you already found something you like, please let us know, ok?

I do custom skins so I could help you with a skin that looks almost exately like you want it too. or just the tattoo layer. My own skin is actually made from my own face, and has not makeup on or any details yet.. (its still a working progress lol) But its my own nose, my own lips, my own teeth ect ect...

I would be making it from what you explain to me that you want (in details, and the more the better and/or pictures) 

I do have a waiting list at the moment and I am sick in real, so I am not the fastest designer around, so if your in a hurry then Im the wrong designer for you. (+ I do not do mesh)

Your welcome to msg me with the details at honnygal@hotmail.com and then I can let you know if its something I can help you with (+ price) or look at our website by clicking the banner below..

I do not do full permission skins. I only do copy/mod or trans/mod.. Custom skins is poberly not the cheepest way to get a skin, but it will be  just like you want it to look, and you wont find anyone that looks exately like you ;)

Blessings

Lis / madam Martian

Hi Hunni,

I'm currently not online in SL, but saw your message in my mail. First of all (before i forget), i don't want any money for anything. I just like to create things and skins is one of my favorite things to make. What would make me really happy is, if i could make a skin that you love and love to wear.

Last night i have checked the marketplace for the toddleedoo avatar and started working on a skin. I think it looks really cute already, but i'm not able to check it out, cause i have some problem with my PC since a couple of days. Therefore i'm not able to upload pictures (get error message: "server is experiencing unexpected difficulties"), so i cannot test the skin templates i made so far.

I know the problem is with my PC and not with SL, cause (also since a couple of days) websites load really slow and sometimes i get an error message about a long-running script. I'm already busy all day trying to find the problem and fix it, but without luck so far.

At the same time i'm waiting for reply from a friend, asked him if he can upload the pictures and send them to me in-world. As soon as i made it work, ánd have a presentable skin ready, i will wear it, make a picture and post it here online.

I have yepp, the Pink Fuel Elly is the closet I've come to a skin I like but it is an adult skin and I am a child avi, so it doesn't really make sense, to pay 900L for an adult skin. I do however like their Dolly Lip Lip options makeup layer but they don't sell it seperately and Al Vulo is slightly over my price range.

CuteHunniTeddy wrote:

but it is an adult skin and I am a child avi, so it doesn't really make sense, to pay 900L for an adult skin.

If you found a skin you like, try to msg the designer of it and ask if they can make it none-adult..

It might cost you a bit more, but then you got exately what you want... It shouldnt be to difficult for the designer to make the changes on it for you, but it ofcause depends on if they want to or not.. But I would try... all they can say is no...

Blessings

Lis / madam Martian

CuteHunniTeddy wrote:

I have yepp, the Pink Fuel Elly is the closet I've come to a skin I like but it is an adult skin and I am a child avi, so it doesn't really make sense, to pay 900L for an adult skin. I do however like their Dolly Lip Lip options makeup layer but they don't sell it seperately and Al Vulo is slightly over my price range.

Hi Hunni,

Unfortunately i wasn't able yet to solve the problem with my PC, cause i was working and didn't have much time to look into it further. And my friend is also not able to upload the skin templates for me.

But i saw your answer (natural freckles) and i checked the skins from Pink Fuel, and i think you will like the skin i'm making for you. So in case i won't be able to fix the upload problem, i will find a way to get the textures in-world and create the skin for you anyway.

The only thing i'm not sure about is the lips. You said you like the Dolly Lip make-up, but i didn't find it in their store. Or do you mean, that lip style in general is called Dolly lips? I will need to play around a bit to make the lips "pouty" like that, but i'm off the next two days, so i will have time.

And i also have a question: When you say the problem with the Pink Fuel skin is that it's an adult skin. You mean the make-up, yes? Cause the body will be hidden by the mesh body, if i understood correctly?

Hi Hunni,

I was able to upload the head template as a temporary file, so i could make a picture of my first attempt. Will try to upload it here:

Snapshot_007.jpg 

I already noticed i forgot the eye-lashes (will fix that) and i'm still working on the mouth (to make it more pouty), but further i need your feedback before i can go on. For example: Would you like the skin more/less pale? More/less freckles? Do you like the eyebrows (i've got alternatives)? Any other details you would like to add/adjust/remove?

I'm really curious about your reply!

if you follow this link, you'll be able to see what the dolly lip looks like :

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PF-Elly-DEMOS-All-Tones-and-Info/2412133

I believe it is the 5th image, I like the colours Beestung, Bitten and Blush.

and yes, the avi would cover it but if I ever choose to "grow up", I'd need to get a new skin or it would be hard to wear swimwear etc.

I 'd like my skin (to go by the same link reference) to be around the same colour of the "Milk" shade of Pink Fuel, Also, the picture didn't load so I can't see the work you've done :/

I wasn't able to upload the picture, but i will try it with my laptop.

I did check the picture from your last post and all those lips are really cute. Will work on my lip skills. :D

From that same picture, which skin tone do you like most? The one i'm making is really pale, but i can make it more dark/tanned if you would like that.

And the freckles from those pictures, any you like?

And last: The eye make-up is too heavy on all those pictures, yes?

EDIT: Never mind my question about the skin tone, i missed your earlier remark about it. ;)

Ailya Babii wrote:

I wasn't able to upload the picture, but i will try it with my laptop.

YEAH, it worked! Uploaded the picture with my laptop. Really hope you like it (so far)!

Wish i could play SL with my laptop, then the upload problem would be solved.

Anyway... I will await your feedback and adjust the skin accordingly...

Next attempt: Less blush, more freckles and another mouth.

But it's not finished yet, i'm still trying different lips etc.

Just to see what it looks like so far (as it's hard to tell from the flat texture):

Snapshot_035.jpg

NOTE: Since i fixed the eye-lashes, the eye-liner comes out more. I will see if i can get that more natural.

Pssssttttttt... Ailya Babii, ermmm..... I got to buttttttttt in here...

cause I really truly have to say.. WOW you are good, you got a flair for details and for making skins...

You should consider making them to sell (unless you ofcause allready do)...

I do custom skins, which is exately as you do now... by making some of it, then test it and show it, then do some more. then show it again and doing this untill its perfect for the customer....

I love doing custom skins and clothes myself, thou it takes a lot of time it will always remains my favorit part of designing.. 

I just wanted to let you know that you should really consider selling them. And if you dont have a place in the start of where to sell it, I might be able to fit a couple skins of yours into my shop... just think about it for a while.. (I dont need anything for doing that, ofcause what they sell will go 100% to you)

There is not many designers that do custom items at all, and as I seen it, there is not many that does child skins at all, which is what you really got a flair for... I might allready got a customer for you.. I had one a while ago asking me to do a boy and a girl that they wanted full permission for a school, it never got further in communication + I am not to happy about doing full permission, but they might still need it...

Let me know if you need help or anything by honnygal@hotmail.com (as I am not much inword at the moment, but do get my im's offline to my email) I can help with any questions you might have, or if I got something you need.. I make my own details (moles, blushes ect) and got some addons from a friend (not from sl) that I can send you aswell, just let me know...

It is very kind of you to do this for free... it costs you money to upload and especially it costs you time, lots of it... You are a rare race and got a good heart... *smilesss

Blessings

Lis / madam Martian

Thank you very much, Lis! I'm sitting here completely flabbergasted from your warm words!

For me it's also how you describe, i really love doing skins for people this way. When i started SL years ago and had no clue about how to make skins, i was always dreaming about someone creating a skin for me exactly how i want, cause i couldn't find anything like it.

I don't have a business with the skins i make, cause i'm just not at all commercial and know nothing about marketing etc. But a while ago, when i just started to learn about making skins, i made a line of ebony skins for someone and decided to put them for sale on the marketplace for a small price, cause i found that there is not much variety for people who don't want to look like a 20-30 year old caucasian.

But tbh that part of SL is my least favorite! Naming the skins, making a nice picture of each one, put the skin in a box and name the box the same as the skin, put the pictures on the boxes, then upload to the marketplace, make a description with each skin, place the pictures with each skin, add related items to each skin, come up with good search words, etc, etc.

So i have loads of beautiful skins still laying in my inventory, without they will probably ever be touched again. Kind of sad now i think of it, but i still enjoy making new ones so much. And now, with your encouraging words, i will certainly think about putting more skins online in the future.

Thank you so very much! I will many times go back to read it again, cause it just makes me feel really good!

A big warm hug for you, straight from my heart!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.