A Nice Skin With Freckles?

CuteHunniTeddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok Hunni, next attempt:

Snapshot_093.jpg

No big changes since last one, just made everything a bit better. Tried to improve the eye-liner, brow position, freckles and blush and added shades (under the mouth to make it more pouty and around the eyes for example) and lights (around the mouth, nose and eyes) etc.

Also the body is done now. It's not very detailed, but has the features of a child body, instead of adult. So you could wear the skin as well without the mesh body part attached. I could add some freckles to the body if you like?

I'm not sure at the moment, if i'm going in the right direction and/or how to continue? Will you let me know which details you like and what you would like to see otherwise (and how)? Although the coming days i'm working and in the weekend i have guests (the kids of my brother, so that doesn't mean i can't play :smileywink:). But if you give your feedback, i will play around with it the coming days, and then hopefully post the next result after the weekend or so.

Hi Hunni,

Next thing i will focus on, is the "doll gloss" lips which you said you like. It took me a while to study on it (lol, i was first looking at the complete wrong picture - the 5th face in the 1st picture, instead of the 5th picture itself), but i think i'm getting the idea now. I'm sure there will be a lot of failed attempt first, but at some point something nice will come out... I hope...

Also, after reviewing my work so far, i think you might want a more "porcelain" face, more "angel-like"? But i'm not sure? Please feel free to comment on what i made, ok?! Otherwise i don't know where i'm going. And without your feedback, it starts to look like what i like myself, i can't help it. :smileytongue:

If you feel uncomfortable to "criticize" my pictures on the forum, just drop me a notecard in-world. I don't see it as if you don't like what i make, just different people have different taste and ideas. And maybe you can add a picture (just drag it into the notecard) of how you look in SL (hair color and style for example), so i can keep that in mind when i continue.

BTW: I'm actually thinking of starting all over, cause i think i fell in love already with that little girl i made. I want to start with another base-template, to get a more angel-like face, but i'm still researcing possibilities. Of course, if you like it already how it is now, that's ok too. Just let me know, ok?

Hi Hunni,

Sorry for not coming online anymore, but my internet connection is down at home, so i couldn't come online at the forum or in-world. I have been working further on the skin though and it really looks so cute, but i cannot check it in-world or make a picture to post here.

I started all over with another base-template and i managed to make those lolly-pop lips. I'm just dying to check it out in-world, sooo frustrating that i can't!

An engineer will come to my home on Monday, so i hope my internet will be fixed then. I'm at work now and just wanted to quickly let you know why i'm not on the forum. As soon as i have internet back, i will check the new skin in-world, make a picture and post it on the forum.

Hi Hunni,

I finally got my internet fixed today, so i can continue with the skin, make it better (i still need to work a lot on the eyes and other things), test it in-world, make pictures, post them online, get your feedback, make changes, etc...

But since i seem more enthousiastic about it than you are, i better await your response and - if still needed - directions on how to continue.

Anyone else interested in either one of the posted results? Let me know, and i will send you the skin.

Love,
Ailya...

Ailya Babii wrote:

Hi Hunni,

I finally got my internet fixed today, so i can continue with the skin, make it better (i still need to work a lot on the eyes and other things), test it in-world, make pictures, post them online, get your feedback, make changes, etc...

But since i seem more enthousiastic about it than you are, i better await your response and - if still needed - directions on how to continue.

Anyone else interested in either one of the posted results? Let me know, and i will send you the skin.

Love,

Ailya...

Hi Sweetness

I still think you should consider putting it up for sale... as I agree that feedback isnt what you gotten the most of..

I can still find room for both skins in my shop inworld, and might also be able to find you a couple more custom jobs in the future like this, if you want it.... Just think about it.. ok?

Hugsss

Lis

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Aliya sweetness.

I was thinking of you and this thread today.. Did you ever get a reply?

I was thinking of you cause I know how long it takes to make a custom skin, and how much work it actually is..

If you still got it then consider putting it up for sale inworld.. As I said before I can find room for it in my shop if you need the space.. They also rent out amazing smaller (not to expensiv) shops at the sim where I got one of my shop (I got two)

You got talent, use it my friend... *smiles and sends a hug

Lis

Dear madam Martian,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I didn't put any more work on the skin, was busy RL and also a bit demotivated, not just by the lack of response from the OP, but as well cause i was a while without internet and therefore got involved in other things.

Anyway... I will probably take you up on your offer, ones i got the skin ready for sale. I'm just not sure yet if i should have a shop in-world or only on the marketplace, since i'm not playing so much anymore suddenly (comes in waves seems like). Can i contact you later on it?

Big hug,
Ailya...

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got a skin ready in such a way that i think it's finished:

Snapshot_053.jpg

I also did the body part:

Snapshot_058.jpg

I think it's the nicest one i made so far and i'm really happy with the result.

I like it so much, i'm thinking about doing the whole thing to get it ready for sale on the MP.

• 2 months later...

Ohh I never saw a popup for this (usualy I get a mail when theres been posted something) but i didnt so I didnt see your new posts.. wow.. I do hope you got them on markedplace allready? My offer still stands.. If you want to put them  up in my shop then your welcome.. I got adult skins myself... Im a bit slow in putting things up, i keep getting lost in something else, but my plan is to put all my skins in a vendor, and we could put yours into another vendor when you got a few of them ready...

Anyways... you are amazing with details... and if i one day want a custom skin made, i know where to turn too... Which reminds me. I am slowing down on making custom items, i simply do not have the time for it.. can i refer to you if someone needs skin done?

Hugsssssssss

Lis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.