bloodlines war if i join army what sort of training will i have to do? is it time consuming?

andrewmarsland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

You have to learn how to:

• rip people's throats out
  • drain an enemy's blood
  • survive being shot by a silver machine gun bullet
  • fight with oaken stakes in close quarters
  • endure partial sunlight

This takes about six weeks of dedicated effort.  Save up your vacation time, and lay in lots of chips and sodas.

:catlol:

• Like 1

Well, to start with, if you don’t have pointed canine teeth (not being a real vampire), you’ll need a file to sharpen your teeth or perhaps if you’re a bit squeamish, a visit to your local joke and costume shop to pick up some false pointy teeth would be better (near Halloween so should be available now).

Next, you need to learn how to fly. Here’s a video to help.

http://www.phoenix-fly.com/media/video_gallery/video_gallery/vampire_training_1_-_teaser

Manners maketh the man vampire! Remember this. Buy How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. It’s a great read and will let you get close to victims people. Otherwise, look what can happen:

“He smiled at me, a giant toothy smile.  His teeth were perfect, but there were two points in his upper teeth that gleamed.  They were his canine teeth.  They were far longer and more pronounced than any I had seen before. He opened his mouth and suddenly lunged forward at me.  Startled, I pushed him back with a kick in the gut that knocked him to the edge of the shuttle.”

Ouch!

Now, the really fun part of your training!

“For your information, how we suck blood is not really 'sucking'. We puncture our teeth into the body, usually the neck because it contains blood that goes to the brain, which is one of the biggest veins in the body. Other then the vein next to your crouch (think he means crotch), which is the biggest, though it's too hard to get to (and sounds painful too!). Back to the original topic, we puncture our teeth into the neck, and our teeth are just used to puncture. That is it. How we receive the blood is depending on the vampire. The choice of doing so include: licking, sucking, or any other way to get the blood."

That’s it. You’re trained!

Edit: oops forgot survival training but Lindal has covered that.

• Like 1

So I know this was posted years ago, but I figure it would help someone later on.. WAR isnt dificult to learn, the basics are a Oracul AO (brand name, just type ORACUL in search, in world), the BL WAR HUD, weapon (psionic blast is good to start), and a non laggy computer (it sucks to be stuck in the field and die b/c your computer froze)... Every army is different. You should recieve some training, atleast. If not find a new army. It isnt time consuming, unless you want to build your stats and levels... 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.