how can I , as founder of a group, permanently eject a person from my group,

Julianna Pennyfeather

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have person who is constanly degrading people violating TOS. I have a public group so person keeps rejoining just to agravate me and the others. I have over 800 members so it really gets annoying to the members when this person does this so tried so many time to eject but person keeps joining .  i cant  being a help desk, take off join as an option. so is there another way?

3 answers to this question

No, there really isn't.  You can AR the person for harrassment, and if the person really has been violating the TOS and you have evidence, you can file ARs for that behavior as well.  There's no way to keep him from rejoining an open membership group, though.

• Like 2

Hello, Julianna

I'd say persist with the ARs; but can you also look at the Roles and Abilities section of your group and swap things around a bit, so that people do not automatically have the right to join group chat.  If you have moderators and co-owners within your group, and people you trust, you can allow them rights to join other people to the chatters in the group. (I take it this person is harrassing and causing problems in the group chat?)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.