The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

I'm saying auto-play media shouldn't auto-play audio & audio should have it's own auto-play option.

I'm really clicked off.

Dat's my gripe of the day.

sSig_agreed.gif

Autoplay media and autoplay audio should have their own separate controls.

It's very annoing when both start playing at the same time. Ufff... :smileyfrustrated:

My complaint on this issue is that it gets triggered everytime I cross a parcel boundary. There's this one parcel that is really small and set to the same music as all the surrounding parcels but I've learned never to walk through that parcel because I have to hit "allow" music twice, first upon entering the parcel then upon leaving the parcel. And the parcel is so small that I leave it almost immediately after I enter it. Could they make it at least possible to set music region wide instead of just in each parcel?

That music allow/deny dialog is what gets me, it pops up in the middle of the screen bringing you to a stop and you can't do anything till you hit allow or deny AND then deal with the dialog that pops up after that.  A great majority of the time I couldn't care less about whatever is playing on that parcel, so why not just dump the allow/deny dialogs down in the corner with all the notecard, landmark, and group invites I ignore.

I only active music or any media at all when going to live music venues, then & only then these days.

There are a small, (maybe 2?) minority of DJ's who's personal playlists of 60's 70's music can be a real education.

Some of the Euro based dance clubs in SL used to be awesome for E.D.M sometimes not heard outside Europe,

I don't think they exist anymore.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.