If I put rong birthday at information how can I chanch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Short answer:  You can't.

Longer answer:  You can submit a support ticket, but you are probably also going to have to send Linden Lab some proof of your real birthdate, such as a copy of your birth certificate or drivers license.

• Like 2

You can also use a scanned copy of your ID card or your passport . What they want to see is an official document which shows your real name and date of birth for verification purposes.  
If you create a support case, choose Account Issues > Change Account Details. As far as I know, you can add the scanned document as an attachment to your case.

When most people ask this question, they really mean, "I put in my RIGHT birthday when I registered...but I'm under 18 and now I want to lie about my age so I can get into Adult areas."

My advice is...don't.

This is a lot more dangerous than most people realize.  Here are some of the things that can happen...

1. You get found out and reported to Linden Lab.  You lose your account, permanently.
  2. Your parents find out.  You get grounded for life and your computer gets taken away.
  3. Your Second Life partner finds out.  See item #1.
  4. Your parents find you having virtual sex with an adult.  See item #2, and you have also handed your partner a real life sex offender charge.  It probably won't stand (because you lied about your age), but their reputation is shot anyway.
  5. You encounter some of the darker and more twisted forms of virtual sex and it messes you up mentally and emotionally.  Oh yes, it can happen.
  6. You encounter people who enjoy messing with other people's minds and emotions.  See item #5.  Yes, these people are on the web, and in Second Life, and they are a lot more experienced than you.  You don't stand a chance.

The problem with all this bad stuff is, it's your fault, both morally and legally.  You lied about your age, and that's a matter of record.

Don't.  Please, just don't.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.