Anyone know why nothing happens when i 'pull up a roster' at my RP workplace?

Molly89

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

At the store my character works at on RP sim 'Dead End', employees are meant to tough the roster which is then meant to open up a webpage showing you your character hours etc.  Nothing happens when I click the roster, and never has - any ideas?

I'm using firestorm

2 answers to this question

You need to enable media in your preferences.

EDIT:  If that doesn't fix it, try using a different browser (especially if you normally use Internet Explorer).  Also make sure that you have installed the latest QuickTime version, and have the latest Flash plugin for your browser.

...and make sure that the owner has in fact added you to the correct group, role, and to the roster's list, as another responder notes.

My first guess is that whoever mainatins the roster has forgotten to add your name to the list that's in its script.  I maintain a similar system for volunteers on my sim and I have occasionally forgotten to do that.  It's a little embarrassing, but easy to fix. 

Are you able to open other web pages when you are in world, BTW?  If not, check to be sure that you have Javascript and Cookies enabled in Preferences  >> Network & Cache. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.