Niran viewer problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see posts here all the time about Firestorm and Phoenix so I guess it is okay to post about other viewers here, so this is my problem.

I started using Nirans viewer about a month ago and love the FPS being so high. I have finely found a V3 viewer that works and has gotten me off Imprudence. But I have one major problem with it, all the menu windows are so transparent that you get MAJOR bleed through making some menus almost unreadable, and some times I just can't read them. Any thoughts on this, I like the viewer but hate finding a black wall so I can read the menus, and that only helps most of the time.

I have found a place in the viewer to adjust that but I have them as dark as I can make them and still have the problem.

I don't know which place in the viewer you found already, but I found this:

User Interface Options: includes all of Niran’s Viewer’s comprehensive UI customisation options, including the ability to set the colour and transparency of all commonly used floaters in the UI. Includes three sub-tabs: UI Colors, Skins & Themes and UI customisation.

from: http://modemworld.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/nirans-1-33-preview-pathfinding-the-ui/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.