WHAT TO DO ?! Direct Delivery Failure!

captainspikecheezyzap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just ordered the iHUD 7.5 and spent 750L$ on it But it said 1 item has not yet been delivered
This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order.I did not get the refund  and neither the iHUD I tried contacting the creater too but no reply. This is the item ID 71657445. Please Help.

I just ordered the iHUD 7.5 and spent 750L$ on it But it said 1 item has not yet been delivered
This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order.I did not get the refund  and neither the iHUD I tried contacting the creater too but no reply. This is the item ID 71657445. Please Help.

Why are you giving a one star review when you haven't got the item?  That is not the merchants fault, its the fault of the MP delivery system i.e..: Linden Labs.  Its petty to penalize the merchant for something they have NO control over.

You said you contacted the merchant and got no reply, (even though you were told specifically they could not redeliver until 8 hours had passed).  Are you online in SL 24/7?  No, and neither is the merchant. A little patience goes a long way.  You will get a refund if the item is not delivered.  You can then try to buy it again (which usually works) or contact the Merchant and buy it directly from them.  You will find the majority of Merchants most helpful and cooperative if you approach them politely and don't expect them to be on line just waiting around in case you need to IM them.  Keep in mind its always best to send a notecard, unless the merchant specifically says to IM in their profile, because IM's get capped and they may not see an IM.

Do they sell this product inworld?

Also, sometimes it may take up to 8 hours to get your Marketplace purchase.

Submit a ticked for this failure too if you don't get a refund or the product in 8 hours.

Try logging out. I got several purchases sent to me by logging out then back in the other day.

You will unlikely get a refund but LL can deliver the product for you.  If you bought a second one, your recourse to refund is with the merchant.

Having said this, since the avatar paid is Commerce Linden, one could argue that the contract for sale is with a LL owned avatar and that they act in the same capacity as a retailer and manufacturer.  It would be upon the retailer in RL to resolve any such contractual mishaps but then again LL can quote their TOS which says "we're allowed to run an unreliable system and you'll still pay sucker".

captainspikecheezyzap wrote:

Thank You Will Definitely try out , but by summoning a ticket are you sure I'll get a refund ? And no , they do not sell inworld .

In my experience, I have gotten the product redelivered to me.

Since you bought it twice, I would contact the merchant and provide them with both transaction numbers so they can see that you indeed purchased twice. 

To contact the merchant, see if their profile specifically says whether to use notecard or instant message. If it does not specify, use both.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.