Andy Griffith Rest in Peace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Before he was in The Andy Griffith Show, or Matlock, Andy Griffith starred in a Budd Schulberg film, directed by Elia Kazan. He was amazing in it. A Face In The Crowd.

Here is a clip.

I highly recommend you rent that movie, buy it, whatever, just watch it. It is about the politics of entertainment and the entertainment in politics.

Mr. Griffith passed away this week, aged 86. Rest in Peace Mr. Griffith.

i grew up watching those reruns...i love  him as an actor and that show..i never could watch things where he was a bad guy because i never believed those shows..

i always thought he was one of the smartest people in the world..it's still one of my favorite shows ever..i could watch them all day if i had the time..

he is one of the people that you just never think about dying until ithappens..i mean everyone does but some people the thought never crosses your mind because they did so much to distract you from those kind of thoughts..

i thought he was a special kind of actor that i never really felt  like he was acting..it all felt  natural..i guess that just shows how good he was..

i'm gonna miss him..because it really never felt like i was watching a show..it felt more like stopping by for a visit..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.