how can i make an object , who's click it > give him some money ??

needyou22

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello every one  sorry for disturbing  . . . . 

i am a land owner  so i have admins and officers  and managers so i am wondering

can i make an object to spacific persone when he click on it , take  the a mount of money that i had put 

e.g >>  i am  owner and want to make  sarah  take the money on public because  she was the best  one of  the all mangers  so this is her gift  so when she click  to the object i had created  she took her money that i put ??

can any one help me plz urgentlly

5 answers to this question

A script like that is fairly easy to write, but it's also very easy to mess up.  Not only that, but if it isn;t written properly and it falls into the wrong hands, it can be dangerous.  Basically, in order to make the object give your friend L$, it has to take the L$ from YOUR account directly.  You can't store L$ in an object.  If the script is poorly written, ANYONE might be able to get into your account and take as much money as he wants. 

Frankly, as nice as it might be to surprise your friend in this way, it's lots safer to just hand her the L$ yourself.  If you are determined to go ahead with your plan, do NOT pick up a random script somewhere and use it unless you are an accomplished scripter (or know a trustworthy one) and can tell whether the script is safe to use. 

• Like 1

If you want to publicly reward your employee, the simplest way to do it is to:

1) make a simple prim and texture it with a "monopoly money" texture that says something like "$L1,000".  Or a texture of a check..."Pay to the Order of Suzy Avatar the sum of $1,000 Linden Dollars".

3) Rez the fake money object at a public ceremony.  At the same time, pay her the money from your account.

If you want to be more complex, I should think that some parts of a sploder script could be used to make an object that pays only on the touch of a designated avatar.

• Like 1

You can create a object with beauty avatar with the price 500/1000$ and put in : a false skin (noob skin) a false shape (noob shape) . And rename the object: ..::AFA::..Amazing Avatar,      the shape :..::AFA::.. the amazing shape and at the skin. ...::AFA::.. skin and put the texture in this  object heheheh! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.