Preview Grid Support?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there a forum or some other place I can go specifically for Preview Grid support?

In case this IS the place, here's my issue:

Bizarre inventory/clothing/login wonkiness on Aditi Preview Grid. A couple days ago I changed my SL password to sync my Preview Grid inventory with the live grid inventory.  Now I get lots of weirdness...

- When attempting to wear mesh clothing, none of it seems to have come across. It's IN my inventory, but I cannot see it. (I *CAN* see mesh in general, and I can upload and rez NEW mesh models).

- When trying other outfits in stead, I often get those "cannot rez object..." errors.

- When attempting to relog to see if that will fix things, logging in to "Last Location" no longer works AT ALL and I now must always type in a region name manually every time.

- When I finally DO get on, my avatar is wearing EVERY outfit I have worn, including those I have REMOVED. If I log out as naked, when I log back in I'm wearing everything I have worn (sans the mesh and failed items, of course, those NEVER wear).

Who do I report this to? Do I just fill out a bug in the regul bug tracker or is there another place for Preview Grid bugs?

Help! Yikes! Thanks very much! :)

Maestro Linden said he thinks they have a fix. Its in queue for QA but there is a crunch for QA resources just now.

More people are adding their information to the JIRA SVC-7727 and clicking WATCH.

My Saturday password change seems to have gotten my problems resolved. But, one of the Lindens was experiementing with my inventory to see if they could resolve the problem. So, I can't say whether it is the last password change or the Linden's doing that resolved my problem.

For now it remains a problem for many trying to use the ADITI grid. My suggestion is to create an Alt and have it login to ADITI without ever logging into AGNI.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.