Ao problems

kabrikano Sporg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello ,

im enjoying SL to the max these days , after about 4 years and still much to discover im very happy you created really added another taste to life

i love to rp and i always change my look , some times young , some times old .. etc  but i face the same AO every time and thats dosenot help i use basic girl AO cause its free andi try also vista free AO its not that good ..i know vista things are pretty good but also pretty expensive , the one i want there is about 1500 L as far as i dont have such money im asking your help to find some cheap or free AO that helps every charchter to move in diffrent way ... i think i have about 300 L and i still buy skins and hair ...in fact i spent most of my mony on hairs , can any of you recommend free nice AO like the ones in vista ?

thanks alot xxxxx

Use a free AO for now, but try to save up to buy one.  They are so much better than the freebie ones out there.

BTW, most AO's allow you to add animations to them.  So you can look for free single animation too to add to a freebie AO and you can even pull animations from another freebie and add them into the one you use. You can pick and choose the ones you want to use from multiple sets of them and make your AO more uniquely you.

They aren't hard to add and most AO's have instructions for how to do it that come with the AO or are inside it in the Edit Contents.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.