x rated on moderate land, how do i report that? my child was there....

ladymoura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A owner has a moderate sim. In his information for his club and rentals it does not state sex poses, nude dancers and ect.

well my daughter of 12 went there and saw in the club nude women,, men and a couple doing oral sex. She also stated they were people all around the club having sex. I am like OMG!!! Please how do I report this? What is sl becomming?

3 answers to this question

You can file an Abuse Report by clicking on Help >> Report Abuse in your viewer.  However, be prepared to explain why you allowed your underage daughter to enter Second Life.  That is a serious violation of the Terms of Service, for which you can be banned. 

TOS, Sect 3.2: "You are responsible for all activities conducted through your Account. In the event that fraud, illegality or other conduct that violates this Agreement is discovered or reported (whether by you or someone else) that is connected with your Account, we may suspend or terminate your Account (or Accounts) as described in Section 11."

TOS, Sect 2.1 Age Requirements for Second Life.:  "By accepting this Agreement in connection with an Account, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age and you have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement. If you are at least 13 years of age and less than 18 years of age, you represent that (i) your parent or legal guardian has consented to your having an Account in Second Life, participating in the Service, and providing your personal information in connection with the Service; and (ii) your parent or legal guardian has read and accepted this Agreement on your behalf. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use Second Life. There are lots of other great virtual world services for you. Talk to your parents about which services are appropriate for you."

• Like 2

File an abuse report if you want but, lady, I can assure you that if you mention your 12 year old seeing something (anything) in SL you will find yourself in deep *stuff*.  The bare minimum age for anyone in SL is 16 years old and those are restricted to General sims only until the age 18.  And here you are trying to be all moral and proper about content.....yet you are allowing your 12 year old to enter an adult grid by letting that 12 year old on a Mature sim.  Wonderful mothering.

• Like 3

I second Peggy's comment.  The sim you visited may be breaking the maturity guidelines, but you are also in violation of the Second Life Terms of Service.  No one under 13 should be on SL, and from 13-15 they are limited only to "sponsored" areas with appropriate adult supervision.  Moderate areas are for those 18 and older only.

Second Life is, basically, a place for adults.  As a Second Life user, you should be well aware of that, and find something more appropriate for your daughter to experience.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.