My store was deleted how i can take my lindens back?

TheCilekli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, first i should tell this my english is not good. Sorry for this.

I was rented a place 2 days ago with rentbox. 100 prims 150L$ for a week. I was rent it for 3 weeks i was pay him 450 L$. But today my store was deleted and i cant contact with him. He is not online. I cant see him online for 2 days. I'am new in this business. So i dont know what i should do? How i can take back my linden dollars?

Here is my Transaction History: http://i.imgur.com/Ch9iT.jpg

Please help me :(

3 answers to this question

Unfortunately all you can do is continue to try and contact him for a refund.  If I rent from another resident - whether it be a store, a house, or just land - and they decide to boot me, there isn't much I can do.  It usually isn't a case of 'intended fraud' and therefore LL simply considers it a 'resident dispute' and won't get involved.

Unfortunately, there is no way to "take back" your L$.  He will have to agree to give them back to you.  For now, I suggest being patient.  This is a holiday weekend in the U.S., and many people arrange to take an extra day so that they can relax with family for the first long weekend of the summer.  Your landlord may simply be enjoying the holiday.  Send him a polite note to ask what is happening, and hope for a response by Monday.  There's not much that you can do beyond that.  Linden Lab will not generally become involved in a dispute between residents.

BTW, please remove the lkandlord's name from your post here.  Naming another person involved in a dispute can be considered a violation of the Community Standards.

I looked into this and even spoke with the person who owns the region your store was on.

You did not rent from the region owner, but from an intermediate party who was renting the region from the Estate Owner.  That person was evicted for non-payment of rent.

You cannot get a refund from the Estate Owner, only from the person you paid your store rent to...and it appears that that person may have left Second Life.

Sorry, you are probably out of luck.  Next time, don't pay rent more than 1 week in advance, until you know and trust your landlord.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.