vampire clusterlizards

AceZero2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this and well, I just had to look it up.  These quotes are from a Clusterlizard message board:

"Clusterlizard rut - could Xev be pregnant?

There is an episode when Xev has a clusterlizard rut. She found earth's Kai (a person who looks the same as Kai and live on Earth, working as an actor in some kind of experimental theater). Real Kai said Xev that clusterlizard rut takes place every 7 years. And after it CL eats his partner. We know that Xev ate earth's Kai, so before she might make love with him.

So, I wonder: Is it possible that after it Xev could be pregnant? Most animals after rut have almost always the young. So Xev as clusterlizard should also have them. But in the other way she wasn't "normal" human, so maybe she was unable to have offspring with normal human."

"Zev wasn't fertile.  The machine that made her into a love slave took care of removing/deleting 'her uterus?' so she'd never have to worry about offspring.  I'd always suspected this, so I asked MM and he confirmed it.  He did not specify which organ was removed or changed;

So in spite of Zev getting her biological essense mixed with the female cluster lizard after this procedure (so I go a ways to figure out whether there's a way around the limits, all right?) she wasn't  fertile...Xev, either.  I figured the possibility that Xev might lay an egg was equal to her having a live infant.  So neither cluster lizard baby nor egg."

"MM was adamant that Xev was infertile, never mind the estrous cycle.  I was somewhat the worse for wine at the time, as was he...so I wasn't in condition to pursue a logical discourse. 

Yes, she had some genetic input from Moss, didn't she?"

UncommonTruth wrote:

:smileysurprised: I read that, twice, and still have no idea what the heck you are saying.

I was trying to decipher the story line from the message board.  It appeared to me that in order for a Clusterlizard to get pregnant it has to devour it's mate.  However, Clusterlizards keep sex slaves they render infertile.  But that doesn't stop the slaves from devouring someone if they have sex during estrous.

It's a good thing this happens only once every seven years or we'd see the grid over run with lizards.

But yeah, I'm still pretty confused here too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.