Looking for a good and simple mesh software, could someone help me?

hermione Langsdorff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hii guys,

It's me 'again'. I'm still looking for a software to create some mesh clothes and objects. I tried blender for over 2 months, and I still don't know how to use it.  I bought a little book about blender, but... No. :matte-motes-dont-cry: 

Does anyone know a simple software? I would like to create my own mesh clothes and other stuff.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Hermi x 

3 answers to this question

As far as I can tell, "good" and "simple" don't belong in the same sentence when you are talking about modelling or texturing software.  It's worth your time to work through all of the Blender tutorials on line --- even the ones that seem irrelevant.  The more practice you get, the more it will make sense.

• Like 1

Blender is pretty simple compared to others ( Nothing about it is easy ). You just have to follow thru with Tutorials and follow thru with the basics first. Then start a small project tutorial like, making coffee cups, or other simple step by step tutorials on youtube. You have to be diligent in following them step by step. After a few projects, you will learn the workflow needed to achieve what you want. It is not really easy that's for sure. It takes some strength to get through it LOL

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.