Toddler Avi.. Looking for a job. Help please!

BrianneReilly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

:matte-motes-big-grin: Hai Im BrianneReilly Resident. I am Looking for a job any where that's for kids really. I know how to send notices and start group chats. I Am friendly and Responsible. Its very hard to find a job for a avi my age/size. If you know any  places that are Hiring.. Or if you are hiring Feel free to please let me know. Here or in world Please. Im Online in world form 10am to around 10Pm. Thank you so much for your help in advance! <3

Nit in Asia it isn't! They could be anywhere in the WORLD! For all we know the poster is playing SL with 1 hand while working in a childs sweat shop with the other!.

In all seriousness though, while working for say 2 cents an hour in SL is a point of humour for most users, there ARE some users from countries where that could be considered a working wage.

Also... I swear I saw the poster in a sandbox... doing some damn good building... not sure though, just a suggestion I guess.

BrianneReilly wrote:

Its very hard to find a job for a avi my age/size

This is likely the section that's confusing people.

Is your avatar just short, but mature, educated and developed? (As an example, the Mesh 'petite' range of avatars)

Or is your avatar supposed to be a child, with childlike intelligence and character traits?

The majority of users within SL will react to your avatar as you present yourself (it's considered polite). Therefore, most other users would trust a 'toddler avi' with as much responsibility as one would give a typical RL toddler (i.e., very little).

Exceptions to this rule do exist (for example, working within the 'inner child' community, by creating a blog or bringing users together for events), but these 'jobs' also tend to be unpaid.

Im a Adult well over 18. I Role Play in Sl as a child avi. But in Secondlife there are Jobs for us( Child Shaped Avis). Such as Child stores,child clubs and Ect.   But its Role play. Like Furrys. Would you Give a animal a job in rl Like working at a club to host? no you wouldnt. lol Just saying.  There are Diffirent ways and Exceptions here in  Secondlife then ever will be in rl. :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.