The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't think it's just About Land. I sometimes get problems loading people's profiles - sometimes only part of a profile will load, sometimes none of a profile will load, and most times all of a profile will load. I had another partial load just a few minutes ago.

I also have problems saving stuff. Today I could save an edited notecard only once - any attempts attempts simply wouldn't save at all. To get round it, I had to close and reopen the card after each save. On the other hand edited scripts have been saving fine so far.

It's probably to do with the asset server problems they had a few days ago. It's still not well and needs some more medicine.

No its not just you.  I have it too and know lots of other's that have mentioned it.  Particularly the problem with getting the wrong information by it displaying the info on the land  you were own prior to tp'ing to the current location.  Sometimes waiting a few minutes is enough, but sometimes you even have to relog before getting the right information.

My Gripe is with the Servers, they are not serving me.

I don't see why I cannot add as many servers as I want for one Region.

I clearly don't know anything about how Servers work, but let's not make this about me.

By my estimate, I need at least 5 servers per Region. One for each,  Avatars, Objects, Scripts, Textures and Communications.

Thank you for making these additions. :smileyvery-happy: :smileyindifferent:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

IDK if it's just me -

Lately when I try to get 'about land' information there's a significant delay.  Like in the time it takes to Google 'Second Life Land WIKI', load one of the search links and start reading - I'm still looking at a land display that says '0 m2' or it's listing a previous location entirely.  I'm remembering this as stuff that was quick to appear before.

If this is solving the region crossing problems I withdraw my gripe.

Otherwise that's my gripe of the day.

I was expecting more drama..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.