Best place to buy avatars

friscolives

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have an avatar, but I know some of the merchants sell complete avatars that are of better quality than the pre made selections when you first join SL. Can anyone recommend a merchant that sells high quality avatars?

I am looking for an Asian female avatar. It could even be just a shape, as I usually get my skins seperately, but ideally an all in one package would be preferable. I just want something thats of good quality/realistic.

friscolives wrote:

I have an avatar, but I know some of the merchants sell complete avatars that are of better quality than the pre made selections when you first join SL. Can anyone recommend a merchant that sells high quality avatars?

I am looking for an Asian female avatar. It could even be just a shape, as I usually get my skins seperately, but ideally an all in one package would be preferable. I just want something thats of good quality/realistic.

well the marketplace  is a good place to look..

on the side menu to the left of your screen at the market place  click on avatar appearance..then click on complete avatars...

then what type of avatar you want..say complete female human avatar..for example..so click that..

that would show you a lot fo the complete female ones..

if you want asian avatar..just type in the search asian avatar or asian female avatar..

I'm curious as to why you want a pre-packaged avi? For me, they tend to be a bit too "common" - already done up, nothing special about them. I find it preferable to put together my own, personally.

Anyway, though - you could check out Dr.Life. They're not really pre-packaged avatars, but you get both the shape and the skin. Pricey, but high quality, and Asian.

I don't know of any other "brands" that do full avatar packages, but the marketplace has tons.

I have two adult female shapes that are Asian (left and right). I have one child female shape (middle) that can be styled either Asian influence or Caucasian or probably other ways too.

All of the shapes are free for personal use. Do not redistribute, keep my name on it all, and we're cool. I have other shapes there too. Same TOS.

Asian Female Shapes at FSBC sm.png

The location is in my profile picks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.