Class is back in session! Second Life University returns today at 10am PT with Second Life’s Support Operations Manager Keira Linden and Support Operations Supervisor Tommy Linden. Keira and Tommy will share some Governance tips for staying safe and enjoying your Second Life, as well as keeping your account secure.
These are some of the topics they are planning to cover during the show:
- Getting assistance via the Second Life Support Portal
- Filing an Abuse Report
- How to block someone in Second Life
- Security Measures for your Second Life Account
- Changes to the Second Life Community Forums
- Online DMCA Complaint Submission
Watch it live today at 10am PT on the Second Life YouTube channel. We will be monitoring the YouTube chat and answering your questions.
Stay tuned for future updates about Second Life University. Happy learning!