the way you look like.

Urzul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I only wonder why people are so.

in hurry to judge even in a virtual world ,i might be older than you.

we not all in second life to look pretty ,or perfect.

you dont want to fly if you can have wing,but dont give me **bleep**.

I made it my self ,i like to see it move,i can turn invisible if you cant have respect for other people.Snapshot_004.png

All those avis are really cool. Unfortunately, there are a few places that don't like non human avis. I can understand some clubs since they would disrupt the feel they are going for but beyond that.....

If you meet someone that doesn't like your avi...keep walking and ignore them. That's the beauty of SL..being able to be whatever you want to be.

Urzul wrote:

I only wonder why people are so.

in hurry to judge even in a virtual world ,i might be older than you.

we not all in second life to look pretty ,or perfect.

you dont want to fly if you can have wing,but dont give me **bleep**.

I made it my self ,i like to see it move,i can turn invisible if you cant have respect for other people.
Snapshot_004.png

Who wants you to change boss?.. I think your Av is Kinda awesome :D

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

All those avis are really cool. Unfortunately, there are a few places that don't like non human avis. I can understand some clubs since they would disrupt the feel they are going for but beyond that.....

Most of the time I won't go back to such places even on an in-theme avatar because I've almost never agreed with the reasons people spout off for being small minded and exclusivily biased.

I may have my own biases - but they are thinks I seek to rise above, not sink into.

I'll usually only re-engage if the theme is trying to be as loose as it can, and is clearly based on a roleplay and not just setting a 'period mood' or something. But it takes a bit of prodding to as well to see what's behind their attitude. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.