Ladies.. About mesh shoes

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Try Skifija.  They make beautiful mesh shoes in a variety of styles, several of which come in a multicolor version that you can make any color you want for the same price as many of the higher priced brands cost for one color, and the quality compares very favorably.  The feet are separate from the shoes too, so you can kick off your shoes with a simple detach without changing to mesh feet.  These are my go to shoes to wear with outfits that aren't standard colors.  Some of them you can even make parts a different color than the other parts, which makes them even more versatile when you wear them with a multi color outfit.

The feet are easy to tint and if you wear one of the popular brands of skins they come either in a specific model to perfectly match your skin, or include a note card with a cut and past command to make the feet perfectly match.

They are on MP and in world.  If you join the group and buy inworld you get a nice discount any time, and if you grab one of their Friday only Cards, you get them half off on Fridays. The discount applies to even new releases.  The group cost 100L to join but is well worth it.  It pays for itself very quickly.

Gos Boutique has lots of different reds. Red garnet, red leather, ruby, red satin, red python, red patent.

They are expensive, oh yes. And they have mesh feet, that is really easy to match if your skin are in their skin database. You can also match the skin manually. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12514?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Blayout%5D=gallery&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bsort%5D=created_at_desc&search%5Bper_page%5D=96&search%5Bkeywords%5D=&search%5Bprice_low%5D=&search%5Bprice_high%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_low%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_high%5D=&search%5Bcopy_permission%5D=0&search%5Bmodify_permission%5D=0&search%5Btransfer_permission%5D=0

mewp :matte-motes-asleep-2:

GOS technology is definitly the tops for skin matching and other things, and the colors are fantastic.

Skifija, sorry to say i found these to be the most difficult shoes to match in my entire life due to the hud design.

Theres also SLINK, which skin makers have made appliers for, so you will get the best match possible. (Bare feet + Plus compatible shoe)  Not every skin maker has an applier. And lots of others make shoes for the feet, so the selection is getting pretty big.

Redgrave is another good brand. They are sold with a color change HUD, so they are affordable too. I have these, and the color match to the avatar leg is absolutely good enough - but not so good as GOS. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Shoes-GRACE-12-colors-REDGRAVE/4968152

The question about Slink mesh feet and shoes is another thing, then the OP has to buy the mesh feet and applier for the same skin as she is using. When that is done, there is no more matching problems, just use the "add" and add the shoes. Perfect fit. But that is a bit different then buying a new pair shoes. It is more buying a new feet and shoes system

The add-ons for Slink feet is growing, but there is not a very big selection yet. The skinmatching with appliers is the best possible you can get at the moment.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I know this is going to be moved because for the life of me I dont remember where to put this. Anyways, Ive been looking for dark or darkish red heels to no avail. They are either too bright, ugly or not quite the style I am looking for. Can I pretty please get some help. Thank you darlings.

If the shoes are modifiable, can you add a grey, greenish or brownish tint to them?

Nefertiti Nefarious wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I know this is going to be moved because for the life of me I dont remember where to put this. Anyways, Ive been looking for dark or darkish red heels to no avail. They are either too bright, ugly or not quite the style I am looking for. Can I pretty please get some help. Thank you darlings.

If the shoes are modifiable, can you add a grey, greenish or brownish tint to them?

Not too sure however I will check into hun.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.